The adventures of two people, one awesome baby, two poodles, and one crazy island
Hmmm.... not only do they have the same middle name, but they also have the same theme in their room. Peter Rabbit. Will they be first year roommates at BU?
Spooky. Do you have pics of Anna's room on her blog?
Cool pics and clever write-ups, Kristen. Thanks! Makes me eager to be a grandpa this coming October.
I guess there is only this one... I am sure we have more somewhere. http://travellingtexans.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html
it got cut off Mark. Cute room!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hmmm.... not only do they have the same middle name, but they also have the same theme in their room. Peter Rabbit. Will they be first year roommates at BU?
Spooky. Do you have pics of Anna's room on her blog?
Cool pics and clever write-ups, Kristen. Thanks!
Makes me eager to be a grandpa this coming October.
I guess there is only this one... I am sure we have more somewhere. http://travellingtexans.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html
it got cut off Mark. Cute room!
Post a Comment