
I have a cradle, a crib, a bouncer, a pack and play, a sling, an infant travel system, and a jogging stroller. But where am I happiest? The changing table! I love this place. It's soft with a flannel cover and these curving sides that keep me right in the middle. If you're looking for a good vacation destination, I say look no further!

1 comment:
Hey Kristen! I meant to e-mail you when you sent out the e-mail to our Bible study group and tell you congratulations on Carrie's arrival! I hope she is treating you well and letting you get some naps in. This particular post made me laugh. What is it about that changing table? Jackson was happiest on his changing table for the longest time. We used to joke that we wanted to replicate that surface around the entire house. Anyway, I am happy for you and can't wait to read more and see more of Carrie!
~ Kate Martin (from Bible study at FBC)
Post a Comment